THERE ARE NO POSITIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.
Are you a tech-savvy individual with a passion to work with a great company? iDoc is a brand new company that will be providing Smartphone, tablet, PC, and Game Console repairs. We are looking for individuals with and without experience. If you don’t have experience, don’t worry we will train you! This is your opportunity to get in on the ground floor with a company and grow as we grow! iDoc has a vision for excellence in everything that we do – excellent customer service, excellent quality products, excellent customer retention – but most importantly hiring excellent employees! Honesty, integrity and a strong work ethic are just a few of the principles that iDoc was founded on.
If this sounds like an opportunity and a company that you can see yourself being a part of, we would love to have you on our team!
Pay Rate: Commensurate with Experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Works well in a Team Environment
- Ability to work flexible hours (including weekends)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Exceptional Organizational Skills
- Excellent technical, analytical, problem solving skills.
- Experience repairing electronics, PC/MACs, smartphones, and game consoles
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (ACMT)
- Previous experience working in a retail electronics store
- A+ Certification
- Technical degree or certification in electronics.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot devices
- Greet customers with a smile and maintain a positive work environment
- Answer phone calls to the store with a friendly and courteous manner using our “smile and speak” policy.
- Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store.
- Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed the quality standards put in place by iDoc.
- Maintain and utilize corporate branding.
- Provide repair and replacement estimates to customers
- Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding store inventory.
- Utilize the POS system to maintain accurate records of customer information and transactions.
- Provide recommendations for problem resolution.
- Ensure that customers have an excellent customer experience by providing excellent customer service and exceeding customer expectations.
Please contact us with your resume at careers@iDoc-Repair.com